Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page collects a list of short (1-3 sentences) tips for using OpenRocket. Later on they may be included in the software as a "tip of the day" system.
- You can type in equations in the entry fields instead of numbers. For example, to double a length you can type 3.1*2.
- The component tree will display any component comments as tool tips. You can set the comment on the Comment tab of the component configuration dialog.
- If you want to always load a specific .ork file, you can specify the filename as a command line argument when starting openrocket.
- Motors can be attached to either body tubes or inner tubes. You can attach one on the Motor tab of the configuration dialog.
- You can scale a single component or an entire design using Edit → Scale...